How do I get to heaven? How do I get to know God? What is the Gospel?
Gospel simply means "good news!" This good news is that God loves YOU! He has made a way for you to be with Him in heaven some day. He has made a way for you to be saved and forgiven. The question is: What will you do with the salvation that God is offering you? Accept it or reject it? This is the Gospel in a nutshell...
The Bad News: God is your Judge and you have sinned against Him...
The Good News: but Jesus died so that sinners may be forgiven of their sins IF they will repent and believe in Him.
Here it is in a bigger nutshell...
1. Realize God loves you but we are ALL sinners (even YOU) & God has to judge us Romans 3:23 . Romans 6:23
2. Believe Jesus came, was sinless, died, and rose again to pay for YOUR sins John 3:16 . 1 Peter 3:18
3. Ask God to forgive you & save you from the penalty of your sin (through prayer) Romans 10:9 . 1 John 1:9
4. Turn from your sins (repent), trust God to save you, and give Him control of your life Acts 2:38 . Romans 6:18
5. Continue to obey and repent….. A true Christian won’t keep living in sin 1 John 2:3-4 . Matt 7:21
6. Now what? Be Baptized, Read your Bible, Pray, Fellowship & Serve by Joining a local Church, and Tell others about Jesus! 1 John 2:19 . John 15:5
If you have never made a decision to follow God and put your trust in Him to save you, you can do that anytime...anywhere. There is no magical prayer that can save you, but the way we communicate to God is through prayer. If you need to turn from your sin and you're ready to do that, believe Christ came and died to pay the price for your sins, and you need God to save you.....tell Him that now, and ask Him to save you! Please let us know if you have committed to and trusted in Christ or if you have any question by clicking here.